Saturday, April 22, 2006

All Your Base Are Belong to Us

So yeah, Demolition Ball? Friggin'. Fun. It ranks up there with Laser Tag on the List of Stuff That's Fun But I Still Suck At. My team lost three consecutive times, but the last game was really close. Thank goodness Preston (Birthday guy) actually knows how to play, because the rest of us were really pretty crappy. We had a great time anyway; I mean, it's like bumper cars and wiffleball had a lovechild! Come on! The card I made for the party went over well, especially the whole "*lights come up* Phantom: What the...?! Everyone Else: The PHAAAAAAAANTOM, oh, the Birthday Boy is heeeeeeeeere! Let's cuuuut the caaaaaakkkee! DUNDUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUNNN!!!" thing I stuck in there (the Wehrenburg gift card didn't hurt either).

I now have a huge bruise just above my knee. It's a royal pain; I kept getting whacked into the control stick of the bumper car... But still, there's just something about yelling "KAITIE, GO GET THE BALL!!! PassitpassitpassitPASSIT!" and crashing into your friends that does it for me.

Right. I've got an essay to write. *stalks off*

Current Mood: Tired

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Thanks to break dancing, there are now injuries that are named Breaker's Thumb, Break Dancer's Pulmonary Embolism, and Break Dancer's Fracture of the Left Metatarsal. No kidding.

No comments: