Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Super?Bowl

Yes, the question mark is supposed to be there. I didn't watch a whole lot of the Super Bowl on Sunday. I did see the halftime show, though. Plus a few commercials, but those weren't all that funny aside from the one Cadillac commercial. (You know... the "Don't market convertibles in the middle of winter in St. Louis or anywhere else but Jamaica" one...) Sir Paul McCartney (did I spell that right?) was pretty good. Nifty stage and lighting work...

As for the actual football game, I didn't really care. I'm not that much of a football person in the first place, unless the Rams pull off some decent plays and win an actual game. Otherwise, I just don't care. So why should I get all hyped up because of the Pats and Eagles crashing into each other in one of the coldest months of the year, just to have to stop every thirty seconds? That's one thing I don't get. Why does the actual playing time of a football game total about five minutes? Tch. Boring. Give me baseball or a good horse race any day.

Current Mood: Blank

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Dr. Death-vet struck again this morning... Friends of ours had to put their dog to sleep because she was getting more aggressive than was advisable... I swear, the dude needs, and I quote my brother Phil on this one, "a black cloak and a scythe."

No comments: