Wednesday, February 02, 2005

And the Rodent Says...

Six more weeks of winter... Not that I really care. We'd have six more weeks of winter anyway, whether or not the groundhog (this "Punxatawney Phil", which I know that I didn't spell right) saw his shadow. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure that any groundhog would've seen any shadow with all the clouds that were hanging around today. But anyways...

I'm happy because I scraped by in the first part of my big fat history test... Go me. My cousin's over here with her weekly visit to the Academy for Exceptional Young Women. If there's anyone out there wondering what the heck that would be, it's the name that my mom made up for our own little school. (We're all homeschooled young ladies, therefore we are exceptional young women. Yeah.) I think that Mom was trying to be humorous, but it eventually morphed into a serious name for ourselves. My sister and I were the first two students, and then a couple of my friends came here for tutoring. Then my cousin joined up, and she comes every Wednesday. (I think that with all the tales of horror about the public school system that my mother just might start an actual school. That'd be freaky but okay, I guess. I haven't had full-time classmates since kindergarten.)

It snowed today, but nothing stuck. So now now my yard is even more squishy. Ick. Belive me, that's a nasty sensation.

Current Mood: Amused

Random Useless Fact of the Day: My brother Phil just ordered a "Pearls Before Swine" collection. Best...comic...ever. I don't care what you say. If you hate it, then you must be more of a Ziggy fan.

No comments: