Thursday, May 26, 2005

Eh?!

This entry is provided by the words What, The, and Crud.

No, I did not just turn Canadian. That was my first thought when it was announced that my mother didn't get the job she's been working 11 years for. Atch. Excuse me while I call the college and yell that I hope they get what they asked for.

In other news, Pixel the Abnormally Stupid Pug ran off this morning, probably to go roll in something obscene. We've got coyotes back there, and I wouldn't be surprised of one of 'em got hungry for a small animal that blunders into their territory. In other words, Pixel don't go get eaten by coyotes! (Because guess who'd get the blame? Yours truly.) EDIT: Yes, we did in fact find her again. Stop worrying.

Current Mood: Tired

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Ab initio Roma erat oppidum parvum in media Italia in ripa fluminis Tiberis. (But everyone knows that.)

1 comment:

Brad and Lindy said...

I live with a pug and he rolls in obscene things as well.

So, I'm listening to Glen Beck on the radio. A 16 year old girl called in. She was hilarious and I imagine that you two would be kindred spirits; although, I do not know you nor do I know her. That, however, is my synopsis.