Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's Still Hot

I hate the humidity around here. Just so you know.

There is nothing worse then staring at the little thingy blinking at you, waiting for you to type something when you had an idea of what to say but there's nothing coming out. Bleh. Okay, it's not the worst thing to happen but it sucks when you feel like typing something.

Finished The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today. Highly enjoyable. Now I'm in the middle of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Still good, especially if one is rather sarcastic and enjoys weird humor.

Dad, Amy, Phil, and I are going to see "Star War Episode III" tonight. Can't wait. (Only two more hours, only two more hours, only two more hours...) Ha! I'm seeing it before you, Chris!

Now let's wait for Chris to fly down here and smack me for that out of sheer jealousy.

My mom ordered my schoolbooks for next year. Bring on high school. I feel empowered. I'm even taking government. Let's see how long it takes for my brain to get twisted up in knots from trying to understand that various political systems of our country. Spanish should be pretty easy, considering right now I'm doing Latin. Apparently that makes things easier. I've found a few parallels between the languages, so it shouldn't blow up my brain or anything. The only course I'd really be nervous about is the Government. Otherwise, it should be a relatively pleasant ride.

Current Mood: Eager

Random Useless Fact of the Day: I know where my towel is. (Hee.)

1 comment:

ahbahsean said...

My towel is blue.