Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Hate My Lungs

Why? Because pretty much any time the weather starts fluctuating like it has been in the past few days, my lungs become full of crud and my throat gets drier than the freakin' Sahara. I swear, I've drunk enough liquids to make my eyeballs float, but my throat feels just as dry as before. Coughing has ensued, especially at night. So now I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, on the suspicion that I have bronchitis. Ew, ick. Leave my drinking glasses alone. You cannot have a bite of my apple. You cannot eat the peppers off of my plate of szechwan chicken. You cannot borrow my pencils.

On the upside, Friday's going to be highly interesting. For one, I get the day off of school (WHEE!). If I am deemed well enough, then Mom might allow me to help prepare stuff for my sister-in-law-to-be's bridal shower. For two, the bridal shower is going to be a hoot. It's a bunch of women crammed into one house. There's going to be an "Oberweiss" sundae bar. (Salivation: Commence!)

But I probably won't be able to stay for the entire thing because Friday is also testing for yellow first in taekwondo (yipee!!). So yeah, I'm pretty excited about that. Then there's Saturday, which will be photo day in taekwondo. I've already gotten the "normal" school pictures, now I have to get the ones in which I look like I'd like to rip someone's leg off. It's going to be interesting to see which photo Mom puts in the Christmas card...

Current Mood: Congested

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Got the new "Series of Unfortunate Events" book, squee! And? It's really good, very enjoyable. Okay, Cori, you can tackle me to for plot details now... Oh, wait. Your computer's borking. Oopsie. :)

Go Cards!

1 comment:

ahbahsean said...

Runt, there's nothing quite like a sundae bar to ready yourself for your next taekwondo belt! Go get'em girl!