Monday, November 12, 2007

You! With the Face!

Yes, you. You with the face.

I've recently become addicted to that particular expression. Thanks a lot, Joel. Just remember, you started it.

Speaking of Joel, for those that didn't know about his getting brain surgery a couple of weeks ago, he's doing well now. He's been cleared for full days of school (which I'm sure he was just THRILLED about) and for driving (not that that'll help much). His hair is still trying to grow back, but it's at the stage where it feels really weird if you rub it. It's fun. I'd do it more often if he weren't a foot and a half taller than I am.

Being short can suck, you know. I get poked about it all the time by some of my taekwondo classmates. They seem to think it amusing that I'm almost too short to function. My friend Scotty especially is laughing at me, saying that his kneecaps are about at my face level. Oh, wait... that was LOW of him. Excuse me while I grab an axe and chase him around with it. Sharp objects are dangerous.

I prefer to say that there's nothing more dangerous than a short person with something to prove. Hehe.

Midterm are going well. Just one more to take, and I want to get those dang trig identities down. Not my fault they're so incredibly obtuse they're almost impossible.

Voice lessons tonight. Taekwondo tomorrow. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Yeah, life's been somewhat boring lately, in case you couldn't tell.

Right then, should probably get back to chemistry. let's see how long it takes me to fall asleep. XD

Current Mood: Warm

Random Useless Fact of the Day: The Amish, in accordance with the Second Commandment ("Thou shalt not make graven images") refuse to have their faces photographed. So to help out those wanting a picture, they compromise by allowing photographers to get pictures of the backs of their heads. (Yet another good reason for proper hair care.)

2 comments:

Jess said...

You stole my blog title!!!

Jess said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You think I have a life?

You are funny. Unless you count working and homework as a life.