Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lab Pups = Sponges

Remind me not to go to the humane society after it rains. Why? Because it gets muddy. Why is this such a difficult problem for a girl that happens to like the "drowned rat" look and practices it weekly? Well, here's the answer to that unfathomable question:

Have you ever tried to bathe a bunch of Labrador puppies that have been playing in mud?!

No? I thought not.

Ooh, believe me, it's a fun activity! Especially when the bath is over and they're all wet. This means you have to dry them off. And Labs? Well, let's just say that they're very absorbant. Meaning my shirt(s) get soaked whilst making the puppy burrito with the towel. Fun stuff. At least they held still, very sweet puppies, aside from the fact that they had a staph infection previously...

Well, yesterday was also interesting in that my mother's computer has gotten upgraded. Buh-bye, old fart of a compy, hello to Windows XP!! Boots up a lot faster, now... Sweet.

Sunday, I think, was "Recruit Poor Runti" Day. How so, you ask? Well, during church, the choir seemed to be a bit lacking. I was heading back to the green room (where all the cool people hang out if they've already heard the sermon), and my buddy Preston, who had gotten recruited for the choir earlier that morning, looks at me and says, "Get in a robe." Of course, I'm freaked out now, and people are saying, "Hey! You! Get in a robe!" I look at my friend Britney and ask one of those whiney "Do I hafta??" kind of things, and she nods.

So I got in a robe. Guess that means I'm in Victory now. *insert a shrug here*

Yeah. I'm off.

Current Mood: Cold

Random Useless Fact of the Day: White chocolate isn't legally a type of chocolate. Look it up if you don't believe me.

1 comment:

ahbahsean said...

I'm sure you looked adorable in that choir robe too. :) If you didn't sing so well this wouldn't be such a burden... :) Maybe you should hit a few squeekers and they'll let you sit out next week...