Monday, November 07, 2005

Out with One, in with Another

Well, "Dorothy" was a pretty good success, and I'm kinda glad it's over. Bad thing is, now I'm going to start getting restless that I'm not acting. It's sort of a weird split: I'm going to miss all the fun it was, I'm going to miss all the people, I'm not going to miss constant absence from taekwondo, and I'm not going to miss getting home at eleven at night. Oh, well, Nazareth practice for Journey to Bethlehem is starting up on Thursday, and my mother signed me up (sort of without my prior knowledge) for either a large or small speaking part, so I'll figure what it is I'm doing then. Sigh.

So yeah. My weekend was long.

Current Mood: A bit confuzzled

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Difference between lager and ale? One's light beer, one's heavy beer.

No comments: