Friday, May 12, 2006

*dons helmet*

Yup, that's right folks, tomorrow is when one of two scenarios will happen:
1) Pigs will fly
2) Jesus will come back

Why, you ask? Oh, yes. Phil's getting his Master of Divinity. (He's already instructed one of my friends to call him "Devine Master.") Translation? He's graduating from seminary. At last! I kind of thought he'd be in school until Jesus came back. Kind of dumb, I know, but when he's one of those carrying on that proud tradition of 10 years or more of college... (But don't forget, I'll be one of those proud traditon-followers; veterinary medicine takes a while.)

So the plan tomorrow is to wake up at 5AM, leave by 6, and be back some time around mid-afternoon. I'm bringing the iPod and I'm curling up in the back seat and I'm going to sleep. Getting me up early on a Saturday is just cruel. (But Dad's making coffee, so... maybe it isn't so bad.) We're all proud of Phil, and are all kind of stunned that he's finally done.

But the fun doesn't stop there! The week after that, my sister-in-law, Lindsey, will be graduating from pharmacy school, so more graduation hoods are in my future.

Speaking of graduating and getting promoted and all that jazz, there's still more: Next week? I'm testing for blue belt. Intermediate class, here I come! Another essay, here I come! School finals? Here I come! Okay, okay, I'll stop now. I've still got homework (oopsie).

Current Mood: Excited

Random Useless Fact of the Day: The current goldfish swallowing record is 300 in one sitting, set in 1974. And yes, I do mean live goldfish. You know, the little wriggly orange things that you can't seem to keep alive for more than three days? Imagine swallowing 300. Ick.

No comments: