Saturday, March 12, 2005

Laser Tag

If I'm not mistaken, most junior high groups have gone to play laser tag at one point or another. I got my first taste of the game last night. Result? I loved it. A lot. I want to go play laser tag again.

What is it that makes it so darned fun? Maybe it's the way that you're allowed to go around shooting people in the back. Perhaps it's the way that white things glow under that blacklights. Or it could be the way that students get to hangout togther whilst doing something fun.

I personally think it's the shooting. I shot Tyler once, I think. Can't be sure. This one guy, Todd, wouldn't move so I just stood there tagging him over and over. Got plenty of boys shot, so I am quite proud.

Otherwise, not too much news coming from my end. My mom had this one party so I had to clean the house (payment: new headphones). Managed to hunt down the one CD that I needed. Need to get the two songs off of iTunes. My brother has five laptops under his roof, along with two iPods. Dork.

I was asked to give a 15-minute thingy for the adults Sunday school class on Scripture memorization. I am sort of freaked out, but I think I have some idea of what to say. Maybe a quick blurb on Bible Bowl...

Chosen sings for the youth service tomorrow. Yippee.

Current Mood: Satisfied with life in general

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Got a new hoodie. And a good pair of shoes. Nike Shox? rock. w00t!

No comments: