Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Updates of Various Kinds

Last was productive. How, you ask? My iPod has sucessfully been modified to fit the new software Apple came up with. So now the menu is more organized and there's a a couple more CDs on it... Mannheim Steamroller, yay. And I am ecstatic.

My brother Chris has recently gotten a job and better TiVo hardware, so he is at least happier than he was a couple of weeks ago. (Chris isn't known for his joyous personality.)

Need to pick up "Lord of the Flies" from the library before it gets checked out again...

But otherwise, I just felt like typing something. And now... On to the algebra! ( Insert a *w00t!* here.)

Current Mood: Quite content, thank you so very much.

Random Useless Fact of the Day: My dog, Beans, has discovered the couch and won't get off unless we make her. Little stubborn punk. And I changed the layout, by the way. I just felt like it. Got tired of the Minima thing.

No comments: