Tuesday, March 15, 2005

U2 is now Legendary

After school, laundry, and taking the garbage out, I was bored. I thought that I might do dishes, but I decided to check over the Internet first. One of the things I discovered was that the Irish band U2 (one of the my favorite bands) has been inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall of fame.

They deserve it, in my opinion. Go them.

School was okay. Not too much new, just some more stuff about the Cold War, more algebra, and yet more stuff on electromagnetism. Don't get me wrong, I think electricity is interesting, but I've been studyinbg it for a couple of months now and I'm starting to get a little tired of it. So... Can I just do chemistry now?

Listening to Bill Cosby. He's got this one act entitled "Noah". It's a spoof on Noah's conversation with the Lord, among other things. For example: God-Noah? It's the Lord. Noah- Right.
'Tis one of the best acts ever.

Can I never really focus on one topic? I can think of, like, three entries here that involve less than two topics. Huh. Guess I have "Blogger's ADD" or something.

Current Mood: Snickering

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Lord-"Noah?" Noah-"WHAT?!" Lord-"How long can you tread water?"

No comments: