Thursday, June 09, 2005

Break It Fix It Then Upgrade It... Technologic!

Yes, it is the Title That Has Absolutely Nothing To Do With The Entry Whatsoever!! Bwahaha!

Okay, the maniacal phase has passed for now.

I just felt like typing something. So why not? I'm blogging. I'm blogging about blogging. I am still blogging.

Wow! I think I just felt some personal growth!

Current Mood: With a Headache

Random Useless Fact of the Day: --->(Disclaimer: A lot of this blog entry was inspired by a recent "Dilbert" cartoon in which the Pointy-haired Boss started a journal, wrote about writing, and was sure he'd felt personal growth. I just thought it was funny. Don't sue. Plzkthxbai.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, see you at internet.
Jalberto

Brad and Lindy said...

Hey, jalberto commented on my page too. We've gone international!