Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Weekend Shall be... Filled.

Lesse... I should really be studying the next couple of chapters of Luke, but I wanted to poke my head in and say 'hi'... I've got piano on Saturday. Leaving church for Chicago on Sunday, so don't expect anything outta me until next weekend, unless I can bribe my dad to let me use his laptop (and only if the hotel rooms get some decent broadband). So the bus ride'll last around five hours, four if Dad drives fast, and then at four that afternoon is the Top Brain Test. Ick.

For those of you in the audience that don't know what the Top Brain is, allow me to explain. During the Round Robins, it's 150 fill-in-the-blank questions in a half an hour. Tensions are high. During the National Tourney, it's 400 fill-in-the-blank-using-a-Scantron questions during the course of two hours. And they usually hold it in large conference rooms during Nationals, so there isn't a proper desk to work things out on. This usually results in your neck and legs aching really bad afterwards. Sucky. This year I'm planning to sit on the floor. But the big secret? Do what you know, and guess on the ones you don't know later. Easy, in theory.

And then we'll be play various games until the Double Elimination, in which my team must play, as my mom put it last year, "for blood". But when you lose twice, the rest of your day is free, free, FREE!!!

Sent my school stuff back yesterday, w00t!

So yeah. I'm off.

Current Mood: Daunted

Random Useless Fact of the Day:
I do feel for Holmes-
Tom Cruise is such a retard.
Someone, shut him up!!

Obviously, I don't suffer idiots very well.

4 comments:

ahbahsean said...

Kick some bum in Chicago, Jules! :)

Runtiness said...

Plan to. :D

Anonymous said...

NO you won't!
[Bobfather]

Runtiness said...

But I thought you liked it when we won games...