Wednesday, June 01, 2005

iPods, Again

So who's the newest member of my clan to be getting an iPod? My dad. This one was pretty much free; all he had to do was suggest a name for a security tool for work. so now, he'll be the lucky owner of an iPod. That makes four of us. Don't know when it's coming or what type it is or how much memory, only that it's an iPod. So yeah. Four of us have transferred over to the Dark Side.

Changed that background of this blog yet again. Notice, now there are actual LINKS in the sidebar! Phear my teknologikal prowess! (Ow, the spelling just died.) So, anyone else want linking to the Blog list? (If you want off it, I'll go and delete the link...)

Some of my new schoolbooks came the other day. Some of my Spanish stuff, some of my English and literature stuff. Whee.

Current Mood: Caffeinated

Random Useless Fact of the Day: One month until Bible Bowl Nationals... Look out, Chicago, here we come.

2 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

You can add me to your list of phenomenal blog participants. I would be honored as one so fortunate. Was thinking of adding you to mine as well, if you find it worthy.

Runtiness said...

Consider it done!