Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So What's New?

Nuthin' much. Currently my days are spent studying Bible Bowl and doing lots of laundry, one of the most unpleasant chores in my house, short of cleaning out the fridge. But mostly, it's Bible Bowl 24/7 in preparation for Nationals in Chicago. So yeah, that's going to be no vacation for me and my team.

Excuse me for a moment; I think Pixel's tearing something else up.

...

Idiot dog loves eating cellophane.

...

I guess I'd better get back to work. Blah.

Current Mood: Thirsty

Random Useless Fact of the Day: People seem to be foregetting the basics of American law, as the Ten Commandments have been banned from various courtrooms...

Idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't the 10 Commandment decision that should have people up in arms. It is the Kelso decision which says that local governments can take your land if somebody who promises higher tax revenue desires it.

This corruption of eminent domain is a much mroe significant betrayal of the American people. Check your brother's blog.