Sunday, June 19, 2005

Vebis Part II

Yeah.... Haven't had a whole lot of time to write stuff. So now I suppose I'll entertain the masses with more Stories from Vacation Bible School. Fifth grade boys? Are legally and in all senses insane. I don't know how the junior worship people handle them all.

But the really funny story was this: I was describing what it would be like to spend the night in a stable, and I asked what happens when one rolls in the grass. I got a few good answers, but this one blew everybody in the room away-- "Umm... Well... You might get animal potty on you." Everybody had to prevent themselves from CRACKING UP LAUGHING. All I did (aside from failing miserably at keeping a straight face), was say "Well, yeah, that might also happen, but that's not what I'm looking for."

Hence, a great story from VBS.

Finals are coming up soon, THANK YOU LAWD. Algebra tomorrow, history if I'm lucky. If not, history will come on Tuesday. And then I shall be free to sleep until nine thirty in the morning, depending on how bad Beans has to go outside.

So yeah. Story of my life.

Current Mood: Tired

Random Useless Fact of the Day: The best place to read is on the toilet. I'm not sure why, but it is.

No comments: