Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The End Draws Near

The end of school, that is. All I can say about that is "Hallelujah!!". But yeah, next year I'm so not taking all the Internet courses... Sent in my big hairy-scary geography project the other day, so that's done with. 385 questions just makes your brain hurt like whoa.

My mom took me and my cousins out to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" yesterday. It was a really good movie, very sweet. Yes, one might want to be equipped with tissues. One part involved this kid dying from leukemia and I'm all, "Parallels to my life suck." There was, like, no one else in the theater except for this one old guy that looked like he was asleep half the time. Not sure why he'd wanna see this movie, since it is very much a chick flick. Good movie.

A lot of entertainment these past couple of days has been gotten from watching the Cardinals stick it to the Red Sox. Too bad they couldn't do that back in October... This September I might be heading out to see the Cards play, as Chris puts it, "the crappy Pirates". (Maybe I'll get a ketchup dispensor, since Chris has already claimed the one for the mustard.)

Current Mood: About to go get some lunch

Random Useless Fact of the Day: There are now 725 songs on my iPod. Trippy.

4 comments:

ahbahsean said...

Runt, I have a cd for your ipod listening pleasure. We need to connect in the next few weeks for the transfer, k? ;)

Runtiness said...

Sure! What CD would this be, by chance?

ahbahsean said...

aw, you're just gonna have to trust me on this one... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I have been mentioned! I think I might just faint--*thud*. Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, the movie was very good, but sad. I think the term for this would be heart-warming or bitter-sweet. Anyways...........I still think that you should become a writer. A serious one. You would be great! See ya later!! : )