Thursday, December 16, 2004

During School, oop.

*ahem* Hello all of you who are reading this. Although I doubt that you are, and if I'm wrong, then I'm truly sad for you, because then you must be extremely bored. Not that I'm trying to knock anyone, but hey. I'm a cynic. Sort of.

If my mother finds this, I'm dead, since I'm posting during school hours... Yeah, I'm homeschooled, but I'm really supposed to be learning about the Great Depression and reviewing inequalities... But hey, watching those darn science videos always make me feel sick to my stomach if I sit there for long enough. And when you're just recovering from a bout of Journey Flu (more on that later, maybe), that's not the world's best thing to be feeling. Trust me.

And about my name, the Teenage Partial Insomniac. It's because I tend to (unlike a lot of my counterparts) to not sleep for an entire night. I always, without fail, tend to wake up at, like, two in the morning or some crappy time like that. Either that or I'm staring at my ceiling for about two hours before I actually go to sleep. And when you have to get up at 6 am on a Sunday morning, that truly sucks.

No comments: