Tuesday, December 28, 2004

'Twas Three Days After Christmas...

Thank God that's done, because every person is stretched tight as a drum.

Ok, that was bad, sorry.

Not much to report here, excpet for the fact that my sister's boyfriend is currently over here. He's not too bad a guy, I guess, but he'll have to pass the Chris Test before I make any real decisions.

The extended family Christmas was yesterday. It went pretty well, considering my family is really just a bunch of fruitcakes that can talk (yes, including myself, thanks). I don't mean that in an insulting way, but we're all just crazy. It drives me insane more often than naught. (Ah, well, at least I got a new pair of socks...)

My cousin, Chris (yes, there is more than one Chris in this clan), is heading over to talk to an Air Force recruiter on Wednesday. I hope it goes well for him. He'd be a good soldier. But I'm kind of scared that I'm going to lose him. It's a rational fear. I mean, after going through the death of my best friend, and watching my grandmother die from Alzheimer's, I have reason to be a little skeptical of life-threatening situations. I just don't want to lose someone else that I love, you know?

The iPod and CD player are working quite well. I need to import some more songs onto the iPod in the next few days, but I'll get to that eventually.

Current Mood: Jammin'

Random Useless Fact of the Day: I beat my sister and her boyfriend in a game of Uno.

No comments: