Saturday, December 25, 2004

I got an iPod. Holy crap. O_o

*points to title* It's true! See, my oldest brother (of which there are two) had this iPod, which I proceeded to drool over every time I saw it. This was one of the old-school iPods, but still very very nice, in my view. Chris (the aforementioned brother) got one of the new-school iPods, and needed to find a home for his old one, along with all the stuff he'd gotten for it since his new iPod wouldn't work with it.

Guess who is now providing a (very loving) home for this lovely piece of technology? Yours truly. Of course, I'm not alowed to take it out of the house unless it's, like, a family car trip, since there's so much risk of it getting stolen or listened to by unauthorized people. For the car trips with, say, the Bible Bowl team or on choir tours or at M.A.D Camp and the like, there's a brand-spankin' new CD player, which was both much-wanted and much-needed. This new CD player doesn't skip. At all. So I am quite pleased... I finally got my iPod. Now my friends are going to want to kill me...

Current Mood: Happy

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Also got a Lego set that you use to build little robots! :D Sweetness. Oh, and a new watch. It's bue and cool-lookin'! Merry Christmas, ya'll!

No comments: