Friday, December 24, 2004

Welcome to the Late Late Show!

At Harvester Christian Church, featuring preachers and teachers and it starts at 11 freakin' o' clock tonight! If that ain't inhumane, I don't know what is. I mean, at that time I'm usually in bed (trying to be) asleep. My eyelids already feel like they weigh a bit more than usual. If I'm feeling like this, then I can't imagine what my mom's feeling right now. She's the pianist, see, and she volunteered for all 4 (5?) of the services today. Then there's another service tomorrow night (Saturday Night Service) and, after that, there are 3 more on Sunday morning. She's going to be so wasted it's not even funny.

The worst thing is that she could've easily avoided it, had she laid low. But NO, she goes and signs up for all of them, complaining all the way. The rest of my family is completely up in arms because of her attitude, which snaps at anyone trying to suggest anything to help or the like. It just annoys me to no end, because if Mom would just listen to common sense, she would be a lot happier. Unfortunately, she's so darn stubborn she won't do anything to prevent it. I guess Mom's happiest when she's miserable, much like my oldest brother...

Current Mood: A Little Woozy

Random Useless Fact of the Day: (See previous post)

No comments: