Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday

Thank God it's Friday. I don't think I can stand another pop test in Alegebra. No, they're not just quizzes, these things are, like, 20, sometimes 25, questions long. (But hey, I'm passing, so that makes anyone happy... Or at least happier.) Did two lessons in Science, so that gets me in a bit better position.

My cousin recently told me that she's doing a research report. Her topic? Evolution. (It's a thesis report.) If there's one thing that severely ticks me off, it's all those people that don't see what's right in front of them and believe evolution is true. A friend of mine told me a bit ago that scientists stopped trying to prove it because they were getting nowhere. Shouldn't that signal something? Shouldn't that be at least a tiny hint of a signal? That's one reason that I don't like people. They're not willing to see what they don't want to see. Grr.

Current Mood: Pensieve (Did I use that in the right context?)

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Got the Series of Unfortunate Events Soundtrack yesterday, w00t! I'm now working on trying to memorize all the words to "Loverly Spring." Yeah, I'm a freak.

No comments: