Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Midwest Weather

This morning I walked outside with my dogs dressed in a heavy coat and a scarf in anticipation of cold temperatures. Boy, was that a mistake! I immediately took said down coat and scarf right off, since the temp was, like, 55 or something. Now it's gotta be around 60. Has no one told El Nino that this is JANUARY?! We should be getting honkin' big ice storms and snot-freezing weather! (as my brother Chris would say...)

The dogs are well. Had to take Beans (my 8-year-old Boston terrier) into the vet for a few yesterday; she had to get her thyroid levels tested. Pixel the pug is still an idiot, and is even funnier now that she's discovered how to be a lap dog. The positions she gets herself into are hilarious. If I had a digital camera I'd show you, but alas, I'm also sort of technologically inept. (Unless it involves a soundboard. Put me there and I'm the happiest 14-year-old in the world.)

School's still a bit of a bear. I've had just a buttload of papers to write-- First a report on the life of Sir Ernest Rutherford, then an essay in art, next up will be a report on Niels Bohr and a reflective essay on the novel "April Morning" by Howard Fast.

Current Mood: Just a little titchy

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Ashlee Simpson's "singing" makes Baby Jesus cry.

No comments: