Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Huh?

Being homeschooled, I don't normally get people copying my answers to essay questions. This year, all of my courses are over the internet. So I had this one assignment a week or so back. I was in the other room just minding my own business, when my mom calls me in and shows me an answer to this particular assignment. She asks me who wrote this answer, and I'm all "Uh... I did?" It looked familiar to me but I didn't look at it too closely, see. Mom scrolls up and I'm all, "What the huh?" because there's this name of this other girl. My answer had been posted waaaay before hers. It turns out she had copied and pasted my answers and passed it off as her own. So, needless to say, I'm ticked. I'm vaguely offended. I'm about ready to bash my head against the desk here. Apparently this one girl thinks that teachers are stupid, which I know to be completely false (except in certain cases, cough cough). I should know; my mom's a college professor. She knows plagiarism when she sees it.

In other news, apparently my older brother Chris has a blog. Too bad I don't know the address. But Mom was saying on the phone earlier that my blog is "just as cynical and sarcastic" as his! Wow! I'm honored! (Even though Mom's pretty disturbed...) My sister Amy says that she's a little freaked that I'm "going ga-ga over boys". Wow, making two people disturbed in one day... My work is done.

Current Mood: Vaguely offended but flattered

Random Useless Fact of the Day: The sun has been shining all day and the snow is melting but it hasn't gotten any warmer. Now that's sad.

1 comment:

demotivator said...

Joules,
My blog is at: http://cranked-frowns.blogspot.com/
Chris