Friday, January 14, 2005

If ya don't like it...

There's an old saying here in St. Louis. No, I'm not talking about the saying "Where'd you go to high school?". I'm talking about: "If you don't like the weather in St. Louis, just wait a few days, it'll change."

BOY IS THAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Two days ago it was 60 degrees out. Yesterday it was cloudy and cold and we...got...a...BLIZZARD, I'm telling you! Right now the sun's out and it's so bright you can barely see, as opposed to yesterday when the snow was so thick you couldn't see three feet in front of you. Geez. What is it with the weather around here?

The Wednesday night youth thing started up again. Being a junior high-er (only for another few months, only for another few months, only for another few months....), I have to tromp down to Barnwell Middle School with my fellow (?) junior high-ers and endure the idiocy that normally ensues before the service actually starts. For example: The boys found an office chair. The proceeded to jump on and roll so fast that they whacked into the walls, ha ha. Junior high boys are so funny because most of them are so stupid...

Anyways, we had to play this "Superhero Relay Race", which incorporates different running styles into a competetion to see who can reach the wall fastest, or who can fall down the most. Whilst running 'Spider-Man Style' my shoes slipped and my knees landed with a pretty hard whack on the floor, so now they're both bruised, yay. So for the next round I sat down by the wall with the rest of my group, who, like myself, are all physically inept when it comes to athletics.

Got some of my papers done in school. Now all there is left is that thesis essay for English... Woot. Need to review for my History test... The vet called back last night with my dog's blood results; she's getting to be much better (yay!) but will need a stronger dose of meds, but she's doing better. And for that, I am happy.

Current Mood: Happy for the moment

Random Useless Fact of the Day: Liam Aiken facies amabilis habet. (What'd I just say, you ask? Liam Aiken has a very cute face.)

No comments: