Monday, January 17, 2005

Today's News...

From St. Charles, MO. There's a new song running through my head-- "Where is the Love?" by the Black-eyed Peas. I think it's a little funny in the first few lines, since they try to rap. That and the line "Livin' like they ain't got no mommas" just cracks me up. I don't know why. But then, my standards in 'funny' are roughly equivalent to a 6-year-olds.

It's really cold.

This afternoon I had a 60-pound dog sitting in my lap. My legs hurt after a bit because this particular dog (named Zane) wouldn't get off of my lap.

I think I could go for some coffee right now...

Current Mood: Cold

Random Useless Fact of the Day: It's officially cold when you hear of an ice fishing contest in Minnesota being cancled because of the cold. When I talked to my brother Chris the other day it was, like, 5 degrees.

No comments: