Saturday, January 22, 2005

Really Windy.

Today I was walking Liza the black lab, and it was cold. Then, I heard the roaring sound. Little did I know that the roaring was the 40 mph wind gusts. Caught it me full in the unshielded, currently-inhaling face. So after my lungs thawed out, I had to go and deal with the three dogs in my house that also need outside supervision. My lungs, therefore, froze again. Snot-freezing.

We successfully didn't kill Nixon, the little black stray. She had originally come to stay for the weekend, but due to the ailments of Abby the boxer, my neighbors didn't go anywhere. Since that was the case, we took Nixon back to their house this afternoon, thank you God. I'm normally very receptive when it comes to puppies, but my family just doesn't have enough time to care for a puppy, especially an inquisitive one. Nixon's pretty smart, mind you, but I just can't deal with taking care of four dogs (Liza, my own two dogs bean and Pixel, and Nixon) alone all day. It pretty well sucks. Can hardly get anything done.

I get try some of Josh Groban's music, yay.

And tomorrow's Sunday, which means getting up way too early. Boo. Where's coffee when you need it?

Current Mood: Apathetic

Random Useless Fact of the Day: It was snowing sideways this morning.

No comments: