Friday, January 21, 2005

Nixon

No, I'm not talking about Nixon as in Watergate. I'm talking about Nixon as in, this puppy that my neighbors found in their basement yesterday morning. She's a cute little sucker. I think she's a lab-chow mix. Wonder how she got into my neighbor's basement... I should think that they lock their doors overnight. These people already have two dogs, a boxer that is about the image of stupid (Abby) and a shiztu that is the image of 'little puffball' (Missy).

You might be wondering why I'm calling a female puppy Nixon. It wasn't my idea. It really wasn't. Go blame Phil for this one. (His reasoning for Nixon: Breaking and entering=Watergate=Nixon. Ah, well, I guess it fits.) It's better than Paris... Long story behind that one. It involves an older dog of the same mix named Hilton. But anyways, if an owner doesn't call up looking for a little black puppy, I think we got little Nixon a spot at the humane society...

It's still really cold out.

Got a job this weekend taking care of another Lab, Liza. She's a real sweetheart.

Got my Latin mid-term done, yay!

Current Mood: Brain drained.

Random Useless Fact of the Day: cranked-frowns.blogspot.com is one of the funniest things a sarcastic person will ever read. It's Chris' blog. Heh.

No comments: