Monday, January 24, 2005

Nixon, Part II

It appears that Nixon's real owners finally 'fessed up and claimed her. That's a really good thing, and now I can call up the humane society tomorrow and tell people that she won't be coming.

My big drug-addict dog went home this week, yay! At least he gave me a goodbye slurp and a few hairs on my shirt to remember him by.

Mondays must be one of the most boring days of the week.

Current Mood: Slightly tired but satisfied.

random Useless Fact of the Day: The temperature made it into the upper 40s, w00t!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So do you bring these dogs home with you?

Runtiness said...

Bring the dogs home? Nope. Not allowed, by the humane society or my dad. (Before I started working there two years ago, he made me raise my right hand and promise that I wouldn't bring anything home.) I've been sorely tempted, though.